Monday, September 15, 2008

'A Wednesday' that made my day.

Yes! I am talking about a bollywood movie - 'A Wednesday'.

I wish it was in theaters in my city. I wish I hadn't watched a downloaded - even though it was a good quality - print. I wish..oh! well. Director Neeraj Pandey, forgive me mate. But I would definitely make it up to you by buying the DVD.

A Wednesday? = Amazing Wednesday
A Wednesday? = Awesome Wednesday

A Wednesday? = A-Simply-Superb Wednesday

A Wednesday? = AnupamKher's/Naseer's Wednesday

A Wednesday? = ActorsGoodButActressBad Wednesday

A Wednesday? = ANineOutOfTen Wednesday

[http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1280558/]


No review can do justice to this movie. So don't try to read about the movie anywhere. Just watch it. But, if you have to read a review before/after watching the movie, then you cannot go past देसी पन्डित...:-)

I am not a qualified movie critic (are there any?) but I liked the movie and I am "sticking..."

2 comments:

Babs said...

I dont know Mr.Jain Ji...i dont like to promote ppl downloading and watching such good movies
;-)

Praveen said...

Mr./Mrs./Ms gupshup, It would be more interesting if you identify urself. Anyways, I would like to believe that there was more regret than promotion of downloading movies in my post? But what choice do I have when the producer doesn't care to release such a good movie in my city? May be it doesn't make economic sense to him. And same applies to me too.