Monday, October 27, 2008

Defining Moment...

Let me start by saying, I wish I could vote in this election.



Barack Obama in the above video starts with, "At this defining moment in our history, the question is not that if you are better off than four years ago, we all know the answer to that, the real question is will our country be better off in four years from now.....".

And the video ends with subtitle, "Barack Obama - President". Cocky or Confident? We will know answer to that very soon.

Yes, definitely it is a defining moment in not just American history but world history and hopefully they - Americans - don't make a stupid mistake third time in a row by choosing McCain.

BTW, I believe, as most of you do as well, world would have been a better place without Mr. Bush as a president and I am "sticking...".

No comments: