Tuesday, October 13, 2009

eggless

A friend of mine sent a link to a blog and I cannot believe it has happened – at last.

Yeap, a first ever eggless dessert place has opened in Adelaide. The place is called, you guessed it right…eggless (simple but effectively targets it's market). Being a vegetarian*, I have always craved for eggless desserts and now I can find one closer to home. Friends and family have tried to take care of my cravings many a time but it's good to have a place I can go to for our birthday cake orders or just to fulfil those sudden after-dinner cravings.

I’m yet to try this place, but if the ambience is anything to go by, I’m sure it’s heart is at the right place and they have got it just right. *AMEN*. I wish them a very good luck and hope they are here for long haul.

More after I try it out…can‘t wait.

Website: http://eggless.com.au/

*No meat, seafood or egg.

1 comment:

Babs said...

good....that's nice...wud love to try it....