Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hello Stranger

Yeap, "Hello Stranger" is what my blog is telling me. OK, so I get the message, hang my head in shame and accept this sarcastic but apt remark from my dear blog. I'll take it a like a hmmmmm...a true blogger. I'm sure lot of you would have heard this from your own blog so you know what I'm talking about.

It's been over 7 months since I wrote any thing here, Actually to tell you the truth it's been almost same time since my last visit here :(. I know i know...I am nasty. Heard that before a plenty, tell me something new. So, what happened? Follows here in this posting is an attempt to justify my absence here so that we - my bog and I - can make peace and start over. If this doesn't interest you any more, pls come back later for some juicy blog entries. And if you do want to read further, beware I did warn you :-D

So here I go....

My Dear Blog,

Initially it started with a writer's/blogger's block. You know what that is, right? Good. I thought, "ah! don't worry, it will come to you...chill pal" but a week turned into couple and then a month . Around this time I started taking Facebook bit seriously. Facebook gave me a new avenue to express myself by it's status update feature. So whenever I had something to say -but not more than a line - I started using that feature. Also, a google group I created to keep in touch with my near and dear ones in Adelaide was taking it's shape and gave me another avenue to share news which excited me or express myself. I also got a new job contract and became very busy at work. And then, I bought the best thing ever, Ok...Ok...2nd best thing..otherwise the laptop i'm typing this on will start to throw tantrum]. 2nd best thing I was talking about is my DSLR cam which gave me another avenue to express myself. And
before I know it was August already and....

Oh, wait...got to go...Aarnav is crying, missus is calling.

[An hour later, I'm back after failing miserably at my fatherly duty and handing back the crying baby to his mother.]


ok so where was I??
...hmmm...yeap and then August came and you know what happened in August, don't you? No, not 15th Aug - India's independence day celebration. I mean after that. What, you don't, how come? Oh!! crap...how will you...I didn't post any pic or didn't write anything about it here. Now I know why you are so upset.

Anyways, you must be thinking how come I'm back? Why now? What changed? None of the above things have changed much. I'm still short of time and yes, I still love posting on FB, my DSLR, my email groups but somehow I miss you. I have lot many things to say to the world through you. So without further adieu pls forgive me and I'm sure I'll keep in touch with you regularly [but just don't act like a pesky little jealous girl friend...I didn't say that, did I? But I'm sure the thought came to me so had to write.]


Cheers,

Your Creator

No comments: