Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Guess the movie!!

Yesterday, one of my friends sent an email asking to see if anybody is interested in watching a movie with him in the theatres. I could sense the excitement in his email as he is a big fan of the actress in the movie.


So now your task is to guess what movie and which actress he was talking about? Just read below a snippet from my reply to his email and see if you get it.


[Melody: For He’s a Jolly Good Fellow….]


For He's Jolly Good Fellow
For Want'n 2 C Jolie In Yellow
He's Got A Wife Who's So Mellowwww...
...and so say all of us.


If you had a laugh, that’s great. If you didn’t, then I still think it was funny and as you might have realised by now, I like “sticking to my guns”.

1 comment:

Babs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.